Monday, November 23, 2009

Week Of Prayer


Week of Prayer was this past week; it started on Sunday at 4 and ran until the next Sunday at 4. It was a challenging week for some and easier for others, for me personally it was not a struggle. It was more of a time of reflection and thanking God for all He has done in my life and a time of praising him. I really enjoyed it, and cannot wait to see how He answers the prayers and seeing the work He does through what went on here this past week.

Thursday night I flew out to Calgary to be with Dale and Galen as Irene’s funeral was on Friday. It was nice getting to see all my sisters for a day seeing how I do not know when I will get to see all of them again. The weekend went swimmingly but I when it was time to leave I was ready to see my friends again.

Seeing how I was at home for the weekend I did not go to youth or to church so I really have nothing to say about that. I would ask that you pray for Dale and Galen as well as Galen’s family as the go through the process of grieving and adjusting.


ABBY

No comments:

Post a Comment