Friday, July 16, 2010

Beginnings?

Hello friends...or whoever might be reading this blog (if anyone actually reads it at all),

I just thought I would let you know that I am tired of swimming. I might jump, in which direction I am unsure. I am unsatisfied right now in my current situation and I want to try something new. Though I am scared to wonder so far from the life I have always held close to. I would like some sort of change, but for most of you who do read this I am afraid to inform you that the change I am looking into is one in which you would consider bad, and you might consider me lost. And for those of you who do not get what type of change I am talking about then dont worry about it, it will not really effect you that much anyways.
Cheers,

To possible new beginnings??


Abby

1 comment: