Sunday, June 20, 2010

Cold waters or Safe Arms?

I have been pondering the world lately. And before I continue on any further I must confess that I am once again in the struggling state. It is not so much the insecurity of who God is and the fact that my boat has been rocked. It is the fact that I have found my self maybe swimming in the waters of my God finding that I am not nearly as strong a swimmer as I thought I was. I have found that over the past little while I am not nearly as close with God has I have been. It is not that I don’t think he is there, I have already gone through that and am certain that he is present, as he is always present sometimes just a little further away then usual. But it is that I am currently having a conflict within myself. You see there is a nagging within me that talks and it has been with me for a while, so long in fact that I have found that I do not think twice when the nagging talks to me. Between the things I know about my God and the things the nagging tells me I find myself to be drowning. I feel as if God had brought me to this place of confusion to find away to meet with him again, but I must confess that I am at a loss as to how I am to meet with him. Many people I know would tell me just to meet him where I am at, but I do NOT know how to meet him in this place. I think perhaps as I swim in this ocean of my God and the nagging within me until no longer see land. One of two thing will happen the currents will carry me to a place where I meet with my God or I will be swallowed by to cold unforgiving waters because I am not really that strong of a swimmer to make it to the safe place in the arms of my God.

Just a little blurb for you to know my thought and where I am currently struggling.

No comments:

Post a Comment