So Kaleo has been over for two weeks now, and I must say that my heart has healed a bit since leaving my little loved ones. I am so thankful for the time I got with them and as upset as I might be that it is over it is nice knowing that it happened and that I have a family spread out over this country.
So I am currently sitting at home with Fresh Prince playing in the background as I type wondering what to write about my life. Nothing is very interesting has happened, I mean I got a trainer and am on a mission to get into excellent physical shape, thus I spend about two hours at the gym everyday working on my muscles. I am also on a mission to eat healthy, I am cleaning my body out of all the grease that was ingested at camp. So hears to a healthy summer.
I am also looking for a summer job. I have no idea where to work so I have applied to many different places. one of them has to hire me right?? Anyways I have applied to Swiss Chalet, Home Depot, Highwayman Inn, It's Time To Shine Cleaning, and I am looking into Furture Shop, a Gardening job and a job at a cute little store on main street called the Farmer's Daughter(I am hoping I get that one or It's time to shine).
This is all I can think to write right now.
Enthusiastically
Abby
No comments:
Post a Comment